And it only takes one day.
- We start with a half hour call to talk about the project, make sure it’s the right thing to do, and pick a day to do the Reality Check.
- We work together to find the right consumers to talk to (it usually takes about ten days to line up the five people). We handle all of the heavy-lifting.
- We talk to customers using a unique interview method to get at what is really valuable to them.
We all dial into a conference bridge: the customer, you (or your team), and us.
We’ll lead the interview using our Jobs-to-be-Done interview technique, and you can jump in and ask questions when they pop up.
We leave a half hour in between each interview to debrief and talk about what we might probe into on the next interview.
At the end of the day you’ll better understand which features and design decisions are right for your customers and what the real opportunity looks like. We guarantee you’ll feel deeply informed by the experience.
- Our latest product launch is based solely on what we “think” our consumers want.
- We can’t flub another product launch.
- Our brain storming sessions have become painful.
- I am the product manager and if this goes badly, It’s all on me.
- I know there is a need but I just can’t put my finger on where.
Send me an email at email@example.com. Tell me a little bit about your project (just a sentence or two), and a few times that you can talk.
- Cost: $5,000.
- Timing: 2 Weeks (initial call to completion).
- You Provide: A question to answer (we’ll work together to form it), one day of your time or your team’s time (listening in on the interviews and participating), and an hour or two of time helping us frame the project.